In the Triune God — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In Jesus Christ the Son of God reveals to us the very heart of the Father.
- That we are saved by grace through faith — this is not our own doing, but it is the gift of God!
- That we are baptized into the death of Jesus Christ and raised in his resurrection power to walk in newness of life.
“The Church’s story is both ancient and timely. It’s a story of a powerful and patient God who has boundless love for all people of the world. It’s a story that brings deep meaning, comfort and strength to a growing community of people who live in modern, often unsettling times.”
- Lutherans are a diverse group of people, convinced that the Holy Spirit is leading us toward unity in the household of God.
- As members of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA), we are connected to the faith of the church through the ages and around the world.
- Lutherans believe in the Triune God. We are part of God’s unfolding plan.
- When we gather for worship, we connect with believers everywhere and of every time.
- When we study the Bible and pray, we are drawn more deeply into God’s own saving story.
- When we serve others and address social issues that affect the common good, we live out our Christian faith.